Here are some guidelines that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the blog to understand what kind of articles we publish here. It will give you insight into what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that offers quality and value.
- Your content should revolve around the recent happenings around the world. Since your article will appear in the news section, make sure it includes a new and informative point of view.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from. Don’t forget to look through the articles on Comicpress, avoid submitting already published ideas.
- We do not publish titles related to porn, gambling, MLM schemes, defaming posts or anything that resembles misinformation.
- Please keep your articles limited to these topics: WordPress, Web Design, Digital Marketing and Comics.
- Perfect grammar is mandatory for any article to get approved for publishing.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Get in touch to finalize the topic or send us the outline of your content.
- Article: Your content should be a minimum of 1200 words (Please use a word counter before you submit your draft) and should cover the topic in detail. To ensure your article gets published, write an original piece that adheres to the guidelines, and is written specifically for our audience. How-To WordPress articles are our favorite, but feel free to pitch other Ideas.
- Visual representation: Images present more than words. Add images relevant to your content.
- 1 link to your website
- Affiliate links are not allowed